WHO ARE THE SHOTS PLAYING?
Yeovil Town FC, The Glovers, Founded 1895.
HOW DID THEY DO LAST SEASON?
The Glovers finished 16th last season, with 52 points, exactly the same points total as The Shots who finished 15th.
HOW DID SHOTS GET ON AGAINST THEM LAST SEASON?
The 6 points were shared between The Shots and The Glovers last season. At Huish Park on 28th December, Yeovil prevailed 3-0, thanks to a couple of goals from Courtney Duffus and one from Albi Skendi. Back at the EBB in May, Aldershot secured a 2-0 win with strikes from Harry Panayioutou and Chike Kandi.
WHO’S THEIR GAFFER?
38-year-old Darren Sarrl took over as The Glovers boss in June 2019, signing a three-year contract. A former non-league midfielder, he had begun his managerial career at Stevenage, initially running their reserves, before going on to manage them in two separate spells.
Carl Dickinson, Jimmy Smith and Charlie Lee all decided to hang up their boots this summer, whilst a number of others players returned to their parent clubs and strikers Chris Dagnall (Hanley) and Rhys Murphy (Southend United) both moved on.
Sarrl retained 11 players, including; Max Hunt, Matt Worthington (suspended on Monday due to his sending off v Kings Lynn on Saturday), Ruben Reid, Joe Quigley and Albi Skendi.
Amongst Sarrl’s 11 additions, are key signings; Keeper Grant Smith (Chesterfield), experienced Defender Mark Little (Bristol Rovers), Midfielder Charlie Wakefield (Bromley) & Striker Adi Yussuf (Blackpool). Most recently, Sarrl has brought in defenders Jack Robinson (Middlesbrough) & Dan Moss (Millwall).
Defender Max Hunt spent time in the 2019-20 season on loan at Aldershot Town from his then club Derby County.
WHO’S GOT THE WHISTLE?
Monday’s referee is Scott Tallis. Last season, he took charge of 20 National League matches, showing 60 Yellow Cards and 3 Red Cards.
HOW TO GET TICKETS:
We would like to remind both home and away supporters of our ticketing/match-day protocols HERE.
Although our Ticket Office will be opening on the day of the game from an hour and a half before kick-off, (we advise fans planning on buying tickets on the day to arrive earlier), we further encourage supporters to pre-book their tickets via our upgraded Flowte ticket website HERE to avoid queues on the day.
With our Flowte ticket website, supporters can pick their exact seats and have their tickets emailed to them which can be scanned off a smart phone or printed off before the day of the game.
We will NOT be accepting payment at the turnstiles but for supporters who decide to attend closer to the game, they will be able to purchase their tickets via the Club Shop/Ticket Office in person through cash, card or contactless payment and use the scanners on the turnstiles to enter through to the ground once they’ve collected their ticket.
We would also like to take the time to remind supporters of our new pricing structure going forward.
With updated Concession categories and in replacement of our Under 11s Go Free scheme, we have now introduced a new Family Ticket as shown in the full pricing list below:
Adult – £20
Concession (Disabled + Carer, Senior (over 65) – £16
Junior (17 & under) – £7
Family Ticket (2 Adults, up to 3 Juniors) – £45
Family Ticket (2 Concession, up to 3 Juniors) – £40
• Tickets for away fans will not be able to buy tickets from the ticket office for this game. Instead tickets will be available online and up till 3pm when the game kicks-off.
• All Yeovil Town Supporters will enter the ground via Redan Hill to the Away stands through turnstiles 11 & 12. This game is segregated.
• Disabled/Carers should be booked in advance via our ticket office, but if they arrive on the day those people need to purchase their ticket from the ticket office. We have limited wheelchair spaces, so we advise supporters are advised to reserve them prior to the game.
• Any planned Supporter Coach travel needs to be advised to Aldershot Town in advance so that coach parking can be organised and planned.
• For this fixture, away supporters will be seated in the Away Seating in the South Stand and the Covered Terrace.
• There will be catering units available on the day of the game. Click HERE for more information.
WHERE TO FOLLOW THE MATCH:
There will be ‘Live’ BBC Radio Surrey Sport Online commentary of the match with Rob Worrall and Guest Summariser Steve Gibbs. There will also be Social Media coverage on Instagram & Twitter (@OfficialShots) with team news, updates and post-match coverage throughout the afternoon.