Here at the EBB Stadium we offer various levels of hospitality to suit your every need. Whether it be a casual catch up with friends pre-match with a drink at a private bar or the whole V.I.P. package for those special occasions. Our packages are catered for purpose and at the EBB Stadium we have tried to cater for every level of fan.
Download our full 2016-17 commercial brochure here.
EBB Lounge Hospitality
Hospitality in The EBB Lounge consists of:
- VIP seating in the Director’s Box on the halfway line in leather seats.
- 3 course meal in the EBB Lounge before the game
- Hosted by dedicated staff and comperéd by the Commercial Manager Mark Butler
- Half-time refreshments
- Private executive lounge with full bar and table service
- Match day programme
- Chance to view the Man of the Match presentation at the end of the game
- Individual places are at £54 per head
- £450 for a table of 10 (plus VAT)
Ideal for the special occasion or avid football fan.
ELM Patrons Lounge Hospitality
For the business owner who enjoys networking in style; The ELM Patrons Lounge consists of:
- Access to the completely exclusive ELM Patrons Lounge.
- Sky Sports
- Sandwiches, hot nibbles and cake or fruit
- The best seats in the house, leather seats in the Director’s Box on the halfway line
- Match Day Programme
- Full Bar
- Available for season long membership
- Available for a one match cost of £35 plus VAT.
South Stand Executive Boxes
Private Box over the half way line on the South Side of the Stadium
- Private Lounge area with full bar
- Match Day programme
- Sky Sports on Flatscreen TVs in the Box
- Available for Season Long membership
- Car parking available
- From only £30 excl VAT subject to availability.
VIP Birthday Celebrations
Celebrate your birthday in one of our VIP Lounges with one of the packages above and make the day extra special with a signed shirt or ball, presented to the birthday person by Man of the Match at the after game presentation. Prices for signed articles start at £20.
“My son Ian Cooke won the competition run by Bridges Estate Agents for two people to enjoy matchday hospitality at the EBB Lounge and Director’s Box. May I say what an enjoyable experience it was. We were made to feel very welcome, everyone to whom we spoke was friendly and made us feel at ease and welcome. We were met on arrival by Mark Butler who was a wonderful ambassador for the club and explained everything to us. At the table the club officials and other guests were also extremely friendly. The meal was very good, extremely tasty, and was served by a very slick and professional front of house team. The view from the directors box, half time refreshments and use of the executive lounge bar all added to what was a most enjoyable experience and one which I would recommend to anyone. Thank you to Bridges for the opportunity and to Aldershot Town FC for being such outstanding hosts from start to finish. You have every right to be proud of the facilities. And by the way, good luck for the remainder of the season and every success in the Vanarama Conference.”
“Just wanted to say a personal thank you to your and the staff at Aldershot for your professional, friendly and helpful advice which made organizing such a great day so easy. Everyone who came all said they had a hugely enjoyable day and the birthday boy described it as a day he would never forget. Many, many thanks again and all the best to you and the Shots in the future!!!” M Conway
If you are interested in any of the above options, want to discuss your requirements further or arrange a visit to view the options, please complete the contact form on this page.