Ahead of our first game of the 2021/22 Vanarama National League season against Chesterfield FC, the Catering and Bars Team at Clarks would like to share the following message to fans regarding catering at home games:
The Catering and Bars Team at Clarks are looking forward to welcoming you back to today’s game.
Please find below the details of the catering outlets that are open for our first game against Chesterfield FC and some more information on the catering facilities moving forward:
Outside Bar (Beach Bar)
- Open before, half time and full time, taking Credit Card & Cash
- Serving all drinks, Tea & Coffee and Sausage Rolls, Crisps & Chocolate
- Open before the match & at half time
- Serving all drinks, Tea & Coffee, Crisps and Chocolate
- Cash only
John McGinty (JML) Lounge
- Unfortunately, we are closed due to a private function but will reopen at the next match – Sorry!
- Will only be open to Hospitality Members including full time.
- We will open it to all once the outside bar is closed.
- All bars will accept cash and credit card except for the Phoenix that will be cash only.
- Unfortunately the Hotshots café will be shut for the foreseeable future. It has not been financially viable for us during these difficult times. We are looking at doing something in the Phoenix at some point. Please bear with us.
- The mobile unit will be behind the North Stand as usual and Club have organised an Ice-cream Van for the Kids (and the grown-ups too!)
- Away catering will be available too behind the away stand.
See you all tomorrow and we welcome you all back for the 2021/22 season!