We continue our 2021/22 Vanarama National League campaign with the rearranged fixture at home against Wrexham A.F.C. at the EBB Stadium this Tuesday.
Kick-off begins at 7:45pm for Mark Molesley’s team as we would like to remind both home and away supporters of our ticketing/match-day protocols HERE.
Our Ticket Office will be opening on the day of the game from 9:30am for home supporters who would like to purchase on the day of the game, (we advise fans planning on buying tickets on the day to arrive earlier). We further encourage supporters to pre-book their tickets via our upgraded Flowte ticket website HERE to avoid queues on the day.
With our Flowte ticket website, supporters can pick their exact seats and have their tickets emailed to them which can be scanned off a smart phone or printed off before the day of the game.
We will NOT be accepting payment at the turnstiles but for supporters who decide to attend closer to the game, they will be able to purchase their tickets via the Club Shop/Ticket Office in person through cash, card or contactless payment and use the scanners on the turnstiles to enter through to the ground once they’ve collected their ticket. Turnstiles will open at 6:30pm.
Pricing for the re-arranged fixture are:
- Adult – £15
- Concession (Senior (65+, Disabled + Carer) – £12
- Junior – £5
- Family Ticket ( 2x Adults and up to 3 Juniors) -£33
- Family Ticket (2x Concessions and up to 3 Juniors) – £30
Below are our Hospitality prices, click HERE for details or contact Commercial Manager Mark Butler:
- EBB Lounge Hospitality – £48 (Instead of £65!)
- ELM Centurions’ Hospitality – £37.50 (Instead of £50!)
- Directors Box only – £22.50 (Instead of £35!)
As a gesture of goodwill from the club, our Season Ticket Holders will be able to attend the re-arranged fixture on the 9th November for free. But for our Hospitality Season Ticket Holders, they will be required to pay for the food on the day.
The game has automatically been uploaded to your Season Cards so there is nothing you need to do!
• Tickets for away fans will not be available in the ticket office or on the turnstiles on the day of the game, they must be purchased online.
• All Wrexham A.F.C. Supporters will enter the ground via Redan Hill to the Away stands through turnstiles 11 & 12. This game is segregated.
• Disabled/Carers should be booked in advance via our ticket office, but if they arrive on the day those people need to purchase their ticket from the ticket office. We have limited wheelchair spaces, so we advise supporters are advised to reserve them prior to the game.
• Any planned Supporter Coach travel needs to be advised to Aldershot Town in advance so that coach parking can be organised and planned.
• For this fixture, away supporters will be seated in the Away Seating in the South Stand and the Covered Terrace.
• There will be catering units available on the day of the game.
If you can not make it to the game on Saturday, make sure to follow @OfficialShots on Twitter for updates.