We start our 2021/22 Vanarama National League campaign at home against Chesterfield FC at the EBB Stadium this Saturday.
Kick-off begins at 3pm for Danny Searle’s team who will be looking to start off the new season with a strong performance as we would like to remind both home and away supporters of our ticketing/match-day protocols HERE.
Although our Ticket Office will be opening on the day of the game from an hour and a half before kick-off, (we advise fans planning on buying tickets on the day to arrive earlier), we further encourage supporters to pre-book their tickets via our upgraded Flowte ticket website HERE to avoid queues on the day.
With our Flowte ticket website, supporters can pick their exact seats and have their tickets emailed to them which can be scanned off a smart phone or printed off before the day of the game.
We will NOT be accepting payment at the turnstiles but for supporters who decide to attend closer to the game, they will be able to purchase their tickets via the Club Shop/Ticket Office in person through cash, card or contactless payment and use the scanners on the turnstiles to enter through to the ground once they’ve collected their ticket.
We would also like to take the time to remind supporters of our new pricing structure going forward.
With updated Concession categories and in replacement of our Under 11s Go Free scheme, we have now introduced a new Family Ticket as shown in the full pricing list below:
- Adult – £20
- Concession (Disabled + Carer, Senior (over 65) – £16
- Junior (17 & under) – £7
- Family Ticket (2 Adults, up to 3 Juniors) – £45
- Family Ticket (2 Concession, up to 3 Juniors) – £40
• Tickets for away fans will no longer be able to be sold tomorrow. They will cut off at 6 pm tonight.
• All Chesterfield FC Supporters will enter the ground via Redan Hill to the Away stands through turnstiles 11 & 12. This game is segregated.
• Disabled/Carers should be booked in advance via our ticket office, but if they arrive on the day those people need to purchase their ticket from the ticket office. We have limited wheelchair spaces, so we advise supporters are advised to reserve them prior to the game.
• Any planned Supporter Coach travel needs to be advised to Aldershot Town in advance so that coach parking can be organised and planned.
• For this fixture, away supporters will be seated in the Away Seating in the South Stand and the Covered Terrace.
• There will be catering units available on the day of the game.
If you can not make it to the game on Saturday, make sure to follow @OfficialShots on Twitter for updates.