We continue our 2021/22 Vanarama National League campaign at home against Boreham Wood at the EBB Stadium on Saturday 9th April.
Kick-off is at 3pm for Mark Molesley’s team as we would like to remind both home and away supporters of our ticketing/match-day protocols HERE.
Our Ticket Office will be opening from 12pm for home supporters who would like to purchase on the day of the game, (we advise fans planning on buying tickets on the day to arrive earlier). We further encourage supporters to pre-book their tickets via our upgraded Flowte ticket website HERE to avoid queues on the day.
With our Flowte ticket website, supporters can pick their exact seats and have their tickets emailed to them which can be scanned off a smart phone or printed off before the day of the game.
We will NOT be accepting payment at the turnstiles but for supporters who decide to attend closer to the game, they will be able to purchase their tickets via the Club Shop/Ticket Office in person through cash, card or contactless payment.
Following this, please use the scanners on the turnstiles to enter through to the ground once they’ve collected their ticket.
Turnstiles will open at 1:30pm.
We would also like to take the time to remind supporters of our new pricing structure going forward.
With updated Concession categories and in replacement of our Under 11s Go Free scheme, we have now introduced a new Family Ticket as shown in the full pricing list below:
- Adult – £20
- Concession (Disabled + Carer, Senior (over 65) – £16
- Junior (17 & under) – £7
- Family Ticket (2 Adults, up to 3 Juniors) – £45
- Family Ticket (2 Concession, up to 3 Juniors) – £40
• Tickets for away fans will not be available on the turnstiles on the day of the game, they must be purchased via our website.
• All Boreham Wood Supporters will enter the ground via the Redan Hill entrance. This game is unsegregated.
• Disabled/Carers should be booked in advance via our ticket office, but if they arrive on the day those people need to purchase their ticket from the ticket office. We have limited wheelchair spaces, so we advise supporters are advised to reserve them prior to the game.
• Any planned Supporter Coach travel needs to be advised to Aldershot Town in advance so that coach parking can be organised and planned.
• For this fixture, away supporters will be seated in the Away Seating in the South Stand and the Covered Terrace.
• There will be catering units available on the day of the game.
• Tickets can be scanned off smart phones.
If you can not make it to the game, make sure to follow @OfficialShots on Twitter for updates.