The Shots are looking for two people to fill vacancies that have arisen at the club. We’re looking for a temporary volunteer to cover medical leave and a new part time administration assistant at the club.
Firstly, the club are looking for a volunteer to assist with the day-to-day operational activity of the 1st team to cover for medical leave. The role will involve providing basic logistical support to the first team on a daily basis for a period of two months. To apply please email email@example.com with the subject ‘First Team Volunteer’.
Aldershot Town are looking for an academy administrator on a part time basis. The role will act as support to the academy manager four days a week totalling 20 hours. The job description can be found below. To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter with the subject ‘Academy Administrator’.
Academy Administrator Role Profile
Academy Administrator – PART TIME 20 HOURS PER WEEK
|Reports To:||Academy Manager||Jobs Reporting into the Job Holder:||None|
|1. Job Purpose|
|To be part of the Academy department and responsible for overseeing the operations and coordination of the Academy.|
|2. Principal Accountabilities/Responsibilities|
|· Update contact details and medical database for both Staff and players.
· To update staff and parents of weekly schedules and games.
· Fixture confirmations with opposing teams for League and cups
· Organisation of weekly games programme, i.e referees, facilities, coaches, parent and player coordination.
· Coordinate and complete league and player registrations (all age groups).
· Weekly/monthly/yearly Schedule – U9’s – U23’s. Email and coordinate with parents.
· Academy Newsletter and Website up to date
· Relevant consent forms for all players.
· Track finances and income/expenditure for the Academy, identifying where parents haven’t paid and if debt remains outstanding after 2 weeks, escalating to the Academy Manager.
· Control Staff pay and time sheets.
· Staff kit
· Wash and prepare kit for all age groups
· Process all payment of Referee’s within the Academy.
· Oversee Development Centre and Pre-Academy registrations and payments
· Support Academy Manager with trips/tours, risk assessments, policies and procedures and parent meetings
· Organise and manage trials; applications and consent forms
· Organise and manage camps bookings; applications, payment and consent forms.
· Communicate with all parents via email and phone for all ages.
· To attend staff appraisal.
· Administrative experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Basic knowledge of football