We understand that you are aware of and care about your own personal privacy interests, and we take that seriously. This Privacy Notice describes Aldershot Town Football Club’s (“Aldershot Town FC”) policies and practices regarding its collection and use of your personal data and sets forth your privacy rights. We recognise that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, and so we will from time to time update this Privacy Notice as we undertake new personal data practices or adopt new privacy policies.
Data Protection Compliance Officer
Aldershot Town FC is located in Aldershot, in the United Kingdom.
We have appointed an internal Data Protection Compliance Officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about our personal data policies or practices. Aldershot Town FC’s Data Protection Compliance Officer’s name and contact information are as follows:
Aldershot Town FC, The EBB Stadium, High Street, Aldershot, England, GU11 1TW
Tel: +44(0)1252 320211
The data we collect and process
Our customers include our members, supporters, students and youth teams. We may collect some or all of the following personal data for our customers (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Contact details – Name, email ID, telephone number, mobile number, address, business name, job title, profession
- Identity information– date of birth, age, proof of eligibility for fee concession, photos, information about your interests and preferences
- Family and health details– name, address and contact details of parents, health information about students
- Financial information– payment transaction information. We do not store credit card details.
- Any other information that you may provide/ be required to provide to comply with the regulatory and statutory requirements and to provide you with our products and services.
Your personal data may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account/ membership.
- Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and/or post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by informing us).
With your permission or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email or post with information, news, and offers on our products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
Visitors to our website:
At various times during a visit to this Website you may be asked to provide us with personal information (for example your name and contact details). This may be in connection with activities such as registration for newsletters, operation of our subscription services, social sharing, enquiring about our services or hiring our premises, competitions and activity for our partners. We will use the information provided by you only for providing you with an appropriate response.
In common with many other online services we also use “cookies” to collect information about how you use the Website. This information is used to produce statistical reports on website activity and allows us to tailor the Website to suit your interests. The information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. Examples include:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are delivered quickly to your web browser
When and how we share information with others
We do not sell personal information to anyone and only share it with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of our services.
We may share your data within the group of organisations of which we are a part which includes Aldershot Town FC Academy and the Shots Foundation. We will only store or transfer your personal data within the UK.
Data subject rights
This Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with information about what personal data the company collects about you and how it is used. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to confirm that the Aldershot Town FC is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data we may have about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a right to request correction of inaccurate information, deletion of information, and to instruct us to stop processing your information. We are obliged to honour such requests as per the regulatory requirements. If you’d like more information or would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com
Security of your information
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you provide to us, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees’ privacy responsibilities.
Data storage and retention
Your personal data is stored by Aldershot Town FC on its servers, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services and IT service providers we engage as well as in physical forms in our office and at backup and archival facilities. We retain data for the duration of the customer’s business relationship with us and as per the regulatory data retention requirements. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org