An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as the Club’s Media and Marketing Manager as we head into the new 2022/23 Vanarama National League season.
This is a vital role for the Club and it will see the successful applicant managing all media content for the Club, including matchdays, the distribution of press releases, maintenance of the Club website, social media pages and scoreboard advertising, production of first-team interviews and editing of match footage. It’s a busy role.
The Media and Marketing Manager position will be based at the EBB Stadium and is a full-time paid role. Salary for the role will be £20,000 per annum.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain Aldershot Town FC Club website, always ensuring it’s up to date.
- Communicating all aspects of the Club, in a positive manner reflecting the Clubs roots and values and with a focus on first team duties and assisting supporters in understanding the Club.
- Be proactive with creating content including text posts, images, videos and any other digital assets.
- Lead Club’s relationship with local and national media.
- Provide media and communications support to other departments of the Club including the Shots Foundation and the Academy.
- Lead Club’s matchday media team and manage the press box on matchdays.
- Co-ordinate the production of pre-match and post-match interviews, team sheets, video recording and upload of first team match footage.
- Maintain the Clubs social media channels on matchdays including updating the live twitter feed.
- Maintain product knowledge on the full range of the Club products and goods.
- Ensure the Club has strong presence on variety of social media channels.
- Review and manage the Club’s digital assets and image library.
- Delivery of the Club’s marketing plan, taking a lead on delivery of Shots Membership scheme, themed matches, raising awareness of matches, projects, events, campaigns and any other wider team and Club priorities as and when this is required.
- Assisting the Academy and Shots Foundation with their community outreach.
- Promotion of Academy’s trials, activities, clubs and matches.
- Promotion of the Club’s fundraising activities and commercial news.
- Promotion of the Club’s ticketing and shop news.
- Assist with management of Foundation’s website.
- Create and lead the social media plan for Club, Academy and Shots Foundation.
- Creation of promotional content for Club events and fundraisers (e.g. flyers, images, videos).
- Monitor and analyse the Club’s social media engagement to ensure effective impact.
- Monitor, maintain and utilise the Club’s database.
- Ensure the Club’s compliance with data protection laws (GDPR).
How to apply:
Closing date for applicants is 2pm on Wednesday 6th July and first interviews will be on Friday 8th July.