Tonight’s stream will come with the option to purchase a digital programme at the same time as your streaming pass, in order to offer a better matchday experience!
Any purchases for the digital programme that were made before 3pm today will get the programme pre match, those that purchase after this time will receive the programme tomorrow!
The reason for the 3pm cut off earlier today is as the digital programme and streaming is run by two different providers.
We are also offering a FREE digital programme to our supporters who purchased the 3 Month package and supporters at the start of the season who absorbed the streaming as part of their season ticket!
To access your version of the digital copy please visit MatchdayInfo through your phone, (a more detailed how-to guide is available below), find our programme for today’s game vs Maidenhead United and then when it asks for a voucher code, (if you have one), use the email you’ve signed to the streaming service with!
MatchdayInfo have also allocated a ‘How to’ download video – which highlights the Redeem button and should help fans in the process of buying a digital programme for tonight’s game.
A limited run of hard copy programme can be purchased from the Online Shots shop found HERE.
For a step-by-step guide on how you can download the programmes on the app moving forward, please click the following links to download the app before seeing the below:
1) Firstly, for iPhone/iPad and Android users, please go to your retrospective app stores.
2) Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ or ‘Match Day Info’ (either search should see the app appear).(Alternatively, you can click the links below to download the app on either Apple or Android):
3) Once the App has been downloaded, the fan has the opportunity to make an account and sign up via Email, Facebook or Twitter. (They can also wish to be push notified when their favourite team(s) uploads new content onto MatchdayInfo).
4) Once logged in, the user will land on the Home Page, which will show the featured event of that day (which will be the Aldershot Town programme)
5) Clicking on the featured picture will take you to the event programme – where fans have the opportunity to purchase the programme quickly and simply. (The programme will naturally take a few seconds to download, depending on the speed of your internet connection at the time of downloading).
6) The programme will then appear in front of the user. If they wish to exit, they can find their programme in the ‘Downloads’ section, where they can archive their favourite programmes and read when ever they wish.
7) To follow the ‘Aldershot Town’ Page, click ‘Explore’, then ’Team Index’ – then simply select ‘follow’ on the profile.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy the game!