An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in the Club Shop and Ticket Office for Aldershot Town FC, a member of the Vanarama National League.
This is a vital front office role for the Club, and it will see the successful applicant supporting the Front Office staff with match ticket sales, Club Shop sales and answering enquiries from the public via telephone or in person. No two days are the same and it’s a busy and interesting role.
The position will be based at the EBB Stadium and is a part-time paid role. Hours are negotiable but will typically cover office hours such as 10:00-14:30pm and match days (Saturday and the odd Tuesday evening). Salary is competitive.
- Telephone or online advisor regarding the sales of home and away match tickets, season tickets, other club promotional events and dealing with queries relating to tickets and the Club Shop and office.
- To assist in the Club Shop for all first team home fixtures including friendlies and cup matches (Saturday’s approx. 11:00-15:30 and the odd Tuesday 17:00-20:30pm).
- Keep up to date ticket information as directed by the Club Secretary.
- Liaise with the Media and Marketing Manager to ensure that all promotions are brought to the attention of supporters via the Club’s website and social media channels.
- Liaise with Club and away supporters with regards to their ticket requirements.
- To proactively sell season ticket packages and other ticket office products and additional opportunities if the situation arises.
- Keep up to date data to inform promotions and shop sales.
- Always ensure a high level of customer service.
- Assist in the fulfilment of sending tickets purchased online.
- Ensure knowledge of products is accurate and up to date.
- To proactively assist with sales of Club shirts and other souvenirs via the Club Shop and online.
- Stock take and keep online sales system up to date and ensure that stock controls are undertaken
- Work both independently and collaboratively with other team office members of staff.
- Assist the Club Secretary with duties appropriate to the position.
- Provide Administration support for the Commercial Manager covering all aspects of Match Day Hospitality.
You are likely to be
- Customer focused with sales and service skills
- Pro-active and engaging
- Calm under pressure
- Hard working
- Well organised with the ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Flexible with working hours and able to work weekends and evenings as the fixtures require.
- Ability to work in the Club Shop on own.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and Cover Letter by email to email@example.com with the subject: ‘vacancy for Club Shop, Ticket and Administrative Assistant’.
Closing date for applicants is 12:00pm on Tuesday, December 6.