This Valentine’s Day, league sponsors Vanarama are giving you the chance to go to the football with your loved ones. Vanarama will be giving away two VIP tickets to every fixture across the three Vanarama Conference leagues, with the launch of their #VanentinesDay campaign, including our forthcoming home match against Welling United.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, all you need to do is follow Vanarama on Twitter and retweet their post about the game. The #VanentinesDay competition will open on Wednesday 4 February and close at 11:59pm on Monday 9 February. Winners will then be announced on Vanarama’s website at 1pm on Tuesday 10 February.
This competition is open to both home and away fans, so make sure you enter for a chance to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a VIP experience. Good luck!
For more information visit Vanarama’s twitter page: www.twitter.com/vanarama
For further information on Vanarama’s football activity visit: http://www.vanarama.co.uk/fan-hub.html
*Terms and conditions apply:
- Winners will be picked at random
- The competition is open to both home and away fans
- There will be one winner per fixture
- The #VanentinesDay campaign will open on Wednesday 4 February and close at 11:59pm on Monday 9 February
- Winners will be announced at 1pm on Tuesday 10 February on Vanarama’s Website
- In the event of a match being cancelled the prize will be valid for the replay of the same fixture
- The prize is non-transferrable
- If the initial winners are unable to attend the fixture the prize will be re-drawn