We continue our 2021/22 Vanarama National League campaign with the away trip to Grimsby Town at Blundell Park on Saturday 12th February.
Kick-off begins at 3pm for Mark Molesley’s team, with details on tickets for the game and other Health & Safety procedures included from Grimsby Town below:
- Seating can be purchased as normal with no socially distanced seating plan in force however, a section of seating within the Main Stand will be sold for the purpose of socially distanced seating.
- All four of Blundell Park’s Stands will be open to the public to use with an area of the Main stand available should spectators wish to socially distance.
- All spectators are advised to wear face covering however this not being mandatory while also regularly using the sanitizer stations provided around the ground.
- All spectators will be reminded of the Spectator Code of Conduct if any breaches are made, the ultimate sanction being ejection from the ground.
- All persons will be expected to self-isolate if they have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, and quarantine in line with Government guidance if they have been abroad.
- There will be no entry to Blundell Park if spectators report or display symptoms.
Standard Admission Ticket prices for away supporters are:
Match Ticket Prices:
Adult – £20.00
65 & Over – £13.00
18-22 Years – £13.00
Student/Unemployed – £13.00
12-17 Years (Accompanied) – £7.00
3-17 Years (Accompanied) – £5.00
Get your away tickets for the game HERE
- Away supporters are also told that eight different turnstile areas will be made available on the day to enter Blundell Park.
- Personal searches will take place but with caution, while using correct PPE.
- Bag searches and bag tagging will still be carried out where social distancing can be maintained.
- Persons with bags will be asked to open them and if necessary, remove the contents for security staff to inspect visually, mitigating the risk of cross contamination.