Supporters making the trip To Gateshead this weekend can buy tickets from their Club Website by clicking HERE
Prices are as follows:
Adult – £17
Concession – £11
Young Adult (17-21) – £7
Youth Unaccompanied (15/16) – £4
Accompanied Child (Under 16) – FREE
Gateshead have also provided a list of key points to infrom away supporters ahead of their visit to the Gateshead International Stadium:
- Admission to the game is by payment in advance via our website or on the day, cash or card, via Turnstile 12 in the East Stand, which is all seated, but uncovered.
- To access the East Stand, fans will enter through Gate 21 on Neilson Road, cross the all-weather pitches, then climb a stone staircase to the side of the East Stand.
- Any fans with accessibility issues will be directed to an alternative route.
- Your supporters will have access to food inside the ground.
- Your supporters will NOT have access to alcohol inside the ground as the servery is in view of the pitch.
- Flags are allowed but must be hung as directed by stewards.
- Drums and other musical instruments will NOT be allowed.
- Gateshead International Stadium has a strictly enforced NO SMOKING / NO VAPING policy. There are NO designated smoking points within the stadium. Anyone wishing to leave the stadium at any point to smoke or vape will need to pay to re-enter, with no exceptions.
- After dropping off fans at Gate 21 on Neilson Road, which will be stewarded, fans coach parking is available on Tyne Main Road for the duration of the match. Free car parking is available on a first come basis in Stadium Car Parks.
- Additional public parking is signposted and available near to the stadium.