The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 25:
Barrow vs. Aldershot Town
- Barrow are three points clear after winning 12 of their last 14 National League matches.
- Aldershot have lost only one of their last six and have scored twice in each of their last three fixtures.
- Leaders Barrow have hit 45 goals already – no side has scored more in the top seven tiers of English football.
- Aldershot have the third worst away record in the National League. They have scored only ten in their 12 games.
Wrexham v Solihull Moors
- Wrexham moved off the bottom with their first away win of the season on Tuesday night at Eastleigh.
- Moors are improving on the road – they have taken seven points from a possible nine away from home.
- 17 of Wrexham’s 23 points have been earned at the Racecourse. Only three sides have scored less that the Dragons.
- Moors have let in 23 goals – no team has a better defensive record than Tim Flowers’ side.
Woking v Hartlepool
- Woking’s defeat last time out to Boreham Wood was their first since October.
- Including Pools’ fightback at Exeter in the FA Cup, the team have scored 11 goals in their last four.
- Jake Hyde is Woking’s top scorer with 11. He has a goal every 142 minutes.
- In their last National League away game, Hartlepool scored five at Chesterfield. The club’s top scorer is Gime Toure with 11.
Stockport County v Chorley
- County’s last two matches have seen 11 goals scored. They got five of them at Torquay last time out.
- Chorley and Stockport County met three times last season, with the home team winning on each occasion. The Magpies won the first meeting this season 3-0 in September.
- Chorley have taken ten points from their last four games, their best run this season.
- County only won one of their four home matches in November but sit just one place outside the play-off pack.
Yeovil vs. FC Halifax
- Yeovil have gone five National League games without a win but have lost just once in that run.
- FC Halifax have already won six away games – one more than they managed for the whole of last season.
- Glovers top scorer Rhys Murphy has four goals in his last three appearances.
- The Shaymen have won just once in over two months – October’s victory at Sutton United.
Top Picks from LV BET
33/5 Exactly five goals to be scored during Barrow v Aldershot.
10/1 Wrexham and Solihull to draw – and over 3.5 goals to be scored.
7/1 Nicky Featherstone to score at any time during Woking v Hartlepool.
9/1 No goals to be scored in Stockport v Chorley.
29/1 Rhys Murphy to score another hat-trick during Yeovil v FC Halifax.
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)