Aldershot Town F.C Academy are seeking part time coaches to work within the academy across all age groups and the development centre.
We provide a a safe environment and culture, where innovation, empowerment and creativity are encouraged.
As an academy coach, you will be uniquely placed to help the club develop and recruit players in the local community to join the Aldershot Town F.C Academy.
We are looking for coaches to work as leads in the FP, YDP and PDP, we are also looking for assistants to come and support age groups.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Minimum FA Level 2. (We will look at FA Level 1 for assistant coaches)
* Up to date First Aid & Safeguarding Children certificates
* Enhanced DBS check
* Completed or working towards FA Youth Mod 1 and 2
* Desirable; Working towards FA Youth Module 3
* Evidence of the ability to plan coaching sessions
* Experience of coaching players from the Under 9 to under 16 age groups.
* Availability: Evenings, Weekends, School Holidays
* Experience working / coaching with an age group between u9 – u18.
* Knowledge of Risk Management and Safeguarding
* Knowledge and experience of working with teams and, or grass roots football clubs
* Have access to own transport
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com outlining your suitability for the role.