The National League requires a Competition and Events Assistant to join the executive staff team at its Headquarters in central Birmingham.
The successful applicant will assist in the administration of National League competitions and associated events, and be eager to learn and contribute to the continual improvement of The League’s operations.
Based at: The National League Head Office, 4th Floor, Waterloo House, 20 Waterloo Street, Birmingham, B2 5TB.
Contract: Full-time (35 hours) permanent position, subject to a probationary period.
Remuneration: Salary and pension contribution (details available on request).
Job duties to include:
* Assist the administration of National League competitions, including handling correspondence, processing team sheets, answering telephone and email inquiries.
* Work as part of the events team for the Wembley Promotion Final and for General Meetings.
* Updating and analysing content for the company’s digital media channels.
* Assist with surveys of member clubs and production of the annual Handbook.
* Maintain databases, computer and hard copy files and records.
* Support and assist senior members of staff with administrative tasks as required.
Previous experience of working in an office environment and/or an events team will be advantageous. Proficient user knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Outlook, Excel and Word is essential and knowledge of social media channels such as twitter is advantageous.
Some flexibility to work out of normal office hours and away from Birmingham will be required.
To apply, please email an application letter and CV for the attention of the Chief Executive Officer to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is 7th December 2016.