We will continue to offer fans the option to purchase a digital programme in order to offer a better match-day experience!
To access your version of the digital copy please visit MatchdayInfo through your phone, (a more detailed how-to guide is available below), find our programme for tomorrow’s game vs Dagenham & Redbridge and then happy reading!
MatchdayInfo have also allocated a ‘How to’ download video – which highlights the Redeem button and should help fans in the process of buying a digital programme for tonight’s game.
A limited run of hard copy programme will be available to purchase from the Online Shots shop later on tonight and will be found HERE.
For a step-by-step guide on how you can download the programmes on the app moving forward, please click the following links to download the app before seeing the below:
1) Firstly, for iPhone/iPad and Android users, please go to your retrospective app stores.
2) Search ‘MatchDayInfo’ or ‘Match Day Info’ (either search should see the app appear).(Alternatively, you can click the links below to download the app on either Apple or Android):
3) Once the App has been downloaded, the fan has the opportunity to make an account and sign up via Email, Facebook or Twitter. (They can also wish to be push notified when their favourite team(s) uploads new content onto MatchdayInfo).
4) Once logged in, the user will land on the Home Page, which will show the featured event of that day (which will be the Aldershot Town programme)
5) Clicking on the featured picture will take you to the event programme – where fans have the opportunity to purchase the programme quickly and simply. (The programme will naturally take a few seconds to download, depending on the speed of your internet connection at the time of downloading).
6) The programme will then appear in front of the user. If they wish to exit, they can find their programme in the ‘Downloads’ section, where they can archive their favourite programmes and read when ever they wish.
7) To follow the ‘Aldershot Town’ Page, click ‘Explore’, then ’Team Index’ – then simply select ‘follow’ on the profile.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy the game!