Stat Pack LIVE Big Match Preview by Official Betting Partner LV BET
Torquay v Aldershot – National League – Live on BT Sport 5.20pm – Sat 24 Aug
Saturday evening’s televised action in the National League comes from Plainmoor as Torquay United host Aldershot Town. The Gulls come into this clash off the back of an impressive away victory at Dover Athletic, while Aldershot picked up a much needed point against high-flying Halifax Town.
A return of two wins from their opening five games sees Torquay 13th in the table, but they’ll be eyeing the opportunity to climb into the top half of the division when they face an Aldershot side that have picked up only four points from a possible 15 so far.
League position: 13th
Goals for: 7
Goals against: 10
Top scorer: Jamie Reid 3
Last three results: D-L-W
League position: 19th
Goals for: 4
Goals against: 6
Top scorer: 4 players have scored once
Last three results: L-L-D
Big Match Pointers
Over 2.5 goals at 23/33 Four of Torquay’s five matches so far this season have produced over 2.5 goals.
Aldershot to score once at 9/8 Aldershot have scored one goal in four of their five matches so far this season
New LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports betting deposit. Claim the welcome offer here! (t&c’s apply)
Stat Pack National League Matchday 6 by Official Betting Partner LV BET
Match week six in the National League sees a number of intriguing fixtures, including a clash between the top two, as second place Woking host leaders Solihull Moors.
Woking vs. Solihull Moors
– Leaders Solihull Moors have scored the most goals so far, with 15.
– Solihull Moors are one of only three unbeaten teams in the National League.
– No side has let in fewer than the three goals Woking have conceded so far.
– Woking and Solihull Moors have both won four of their five matches thus far.
Bromley vs. Boreham Wood
– Bromley remain unbeaten after five matches, winning three and drawing two.
– Bromley are the division’s second highest scorers so far, with 10 goals.
– Boreham Wood are the only team in the bottom half of the table who have a positive goal difference.
– Only three players have scored more goals this season than Boreham Wood’s Kabongo Tshimanga
FC Halifax Town vs. AFC Fylde
– FC Halifax Town have lost only one of their first five matches this season.
– FC Halifax Town have conceded a joint-league low three goals so far.
– AFC Fylde have also lost just one of their five matches this campaign.
– AFC Fylde are unbeaten away from home with a win and draw so far.
Sutton United vs. Dover Athletic
– Sutton United are unbeaten so far this season, winning two and drawing three.
– Harry Beautyman is among the leading scorers in the division, with three goals so far.
– Between them, Alfie Pavey (3) and Inih Effiong (2) have scored five of Dover’s seven goals this season.
– Dover Athletic have won both of their away matches this season.
Yeovil Town vs. Maidenhead United
– Yeovil Town are 12th in the table with seven points from a possible 15.
– The Glovers have conceded just four goals so far.
– Maidenhead United have 10 points from five games and are 5th in the table.
– Daniel Whitehall and Josh Kelly have two goals each this season.
Top Picks from LV BET
5/6 Both Teams to Score in Woking vs. Solihull Moors
7/9 Under 2.5 Goals in FC Halifax Town vs. AFC Fylde
19/10 Over 3.5 Goals in Bromley vs. Boreham Wood
4/5 Goals in both Halves in Sutton United vs. Dover Athletic