Aldershot Town F.C are seeking part time first team Manager and a coach for our new Ladies team.
We have TWO roles, a first team Manager and a Coach.
As the Manager/Coach, you will be uniquely placed to help the club develop and recruit players in the local community to join the Aldershot Town F.C Ladies.
You will be asked to coach and oversee Monday evening training sessions and Sunday for games, and also expected to attend all club training arranged by staff on behalf of the Football Club.
We provide a a safe environment and culture, where innovation, empowerment and creativity are encouraged.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum UEFA B Football Qualification. (We will look at FA Level 2 with relevant experience)
- Up to date First Aid & Safeguarding Children certificates
- Enhanced DBS check
- Completed or working towards FA Youth Mod 1 and 2
- Desirable; Working towards FA Youth Module 3
- Availability: Evenings, Weekends, School Holidays
- Experience working / coaching within senior football
- Knowledge of Risk Management and Safeguarding
- Knowledge and experience of working with teams and, or grassroots football clubs
- Have access to own transport
Please note this is a voluntary role.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to ShotsGirls@shotsfoundation.org outlining your suitability for the role.