There will be an official pitch inspection at 10:30am this morning to determine whether today’s National League game against Boreham Wood will be going ahead as planned or called off.

With strong winds and rain expected due to commence later on today because of Storm Dennis, it is difficult to determine at this moment in time an official decision because of the potential Health & Safety risks for both players and supporters at the game.

This decision has been made at its earliest convenience and the club would like to thank all supporters for their patience on this issue.

Further updates on the fixture will be announced after the pitch inspection on our website, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram social media channels as well.