Part-time Academy Coaches
Aldershot Town F.C Academy are seeking part time coaches to work within the academy and development centre.
We provide a a safe environment and culture, where innovation, empowerment and creativity are encouraged.
As an academy coach, you will be uniquely placed to help the club develop and recruit players in the local community to join the Aldershot Town F.C Academy.
You will be asked to coach at a either Alderwood School or Weydon School and expected to attend all club training arranged by staff on behalf of the Football Club.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Minimum UEFA B Football Qualification. (We will look at FA Level 2 for assistant and Development Centre Coaches).
* Up to date First Aid & Safeguarding Children certificates
* Enhanced DBS check
* Completed or working towards FA Youth Mod 1 and 2
* Desirable; Working towards FA Youth Module 3
* Evidence of the ability to plan coaching sessions
* Experience of coaching players from the Under 9 to under 16 age groups.
* Availability: Evenings, Weekends, School Holidays
* Experience working / coaching with an age group between u9 – u16
* Knowledge of Risk Management and Safeguarding
* Knowledge and experience of working with teams and, or grass roots football clubs
* Have access to own transport
Part-time Academy Sports Scientists/Analysts
We are also looking for volunteer Performance Analysts to work within our Academy across all age-groups.
* Videoing Academy age-group matches
* Clipping matches to include individual and team highlights
* Assisting or leading match analysis presentations to players or groups
* Assisting with coach education with the videoing and editing of training sessions
To apply for either of these positions please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your suitability for the role.